Your privacy is very important to us.
We have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to operating in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1.2 The Platform is owned, registered and operated by “kannadanaadi.news”, Chikmagalur, Karnataka.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
2.1. Personal Information as defined under Section 2(i) of the Information Technology Rules, 2011.
2.2. Non-personal identification information such as the browser name, the type of computer and technical information like the operating system (OS) and the Internet service provider (ISP).
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
3.1. We will use the information that we collect for the following amongst other purposes related to the Services:
(a) We will use your name in order to customise all our communications sent to you.
(b) Your E-mail address will be used to communicate the following:
i. Confirmation of your subscription to the electronic newsletter and delivery of the same;
ii. Promotional messages regarding the Services offered from time to time; and
iii. Any other communication that we wish to send to you in relation to the Platform/Services.
(c) To track your usage of the Services;
(d) To improve the quality, features, functionality and security of the Services;
(e) To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery; and
4. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
4.1. The Company does not sell, trade, or rent or disclose your Personal Information to any third party. However, the Company cannot fully ensure that such information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances or third parties may circumvent the Company’s security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or an error may occur in the administration of the Platform. In the unlikely event that the Company needs to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we may, and you authorize the Company to, disclose any information about you to government officials as permitted by Applicable Law.
4.2. We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information required by Applicable Law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Platform.
4.3. If the firm becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, personal information will be transferred to the new entity for the continued performance of Services.
4.4. Notwithstanding the provisions of Applicable Law, we may disclose your Personal Platform if: (a) we have received your consent for such disclosure; (b) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights; (c) to protect your rights and safety; or (d) to investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal requests.
5. INFORMATION RETENTION
5.1. We retain any Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engage our Services on the Platform, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
6.1. The Platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit the Platform, to store certain information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Services.
6.2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies shall not store any kind of personal information, nor shall such information be disclosed to any third party.
6.3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the user quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing/deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
6.4. The information we collect with cookies can be used for advertising purpose directly or indirectly.
7. INFORMATION ON PUBLIC FORUMS
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
8.1. The Platform may contain links to other Platforms (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Platform. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
8.2. The Company does not intend the Linked Sites to be referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities.
9. SECURITY PROCEDURES
9.1. We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under Section 8 of the SPI Rules in order to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access. You should know, however, that the Company cannot fully eliminate such risks.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
11. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 7892265804